Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Birthday Myspace Cliparts

Today is my birthday! I'm 42 today. Now, age doesn't really bother me, could be because I feel about 26 or so most of the time, that is when I'm not feeling 86!

I've had a great day, played handbells in two services at church, Bart got the boys ready and to church on time, then went for lunch and my mom and dad's house with my sisters and their families. All in all, a terrific day!

I got promises of 2 shopping trips for clothes, etc., lunch with my sister, a beautiful quilt book I had been wanting:



a really cool Disney Jim shore piece that I collect:




I also got a new Disney Movie, sleeping Beauty:



and lots of hugs and my oldest son Ryan made me brownies after I left for church this morning (I had to be there at 7:30, that's really early for a non-morning person!!) and that was really a great thoughtful thing to do! And my parents also bought me this really cool corduroy trench coat that I saw at Target. It's olive green and has a colorful white lining with all colored leaves on it

All in all, a great birthday!

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'm glad your family made your birthday special for you, Kelli. :o)

Happy, Happy birthday, my friend.

Love and hugs,

Diane