Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Diane

Happy Birthday, Diane!




I know, I know, it was yesterday, but since I didn't know it was yesterday, then I'm telling you happy birthday today! I hope you had a great day, lots of fun with your hubby and lots of birthday greetings and gifts!

Oh, and also...

Here:


I baked it just for you and it's sugar free, too!

Oh, and one more thing:




It's my friend Diane's birthday yesterday, so won't you stop by and tell her Happy Birthday yourself! And it's her anniversary tomorrow, Saturday, so I wanted to tell her that in advance:)

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Aw, thanks Kelli! I do appreciate the birthday and anniversary wishes. It's friends like you who make blogging so enjoyable for me. ;o)

And I want to wish you an early Happy Birthday as well! Hope it's a great one for you.

Love and hugs,

Diane

PS: The word verification for this comment is "cramp"...hope it doesn't have some sort of hidden meaning, LOL! :o)